We are open from 10am to 6pm with last admission at 5pm. We are closed every Monday, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year and Chuseok holidays.
For your safe and pleasant experience, we limit the total number of daily visitors.
For individual visitors, 60% of tickets are sold by online reservation and 40% by on-site purchase on a first-come, first-served basis. We do not take reservations by telephone for individual visitors.
Group tours are offered only to groups of at least 20 children or undergraduate students of relevant fields of study. You must make a reservation for group tours up to three months ahead.
Please check with the Museum before making a reservation as availability differs depending on date and time.
* For any inquiries, please call +82-2- 6450-9500
There are no limitations on how long you can stay in the Museum after admission. Same day re-entry before 5pm is also allowed with a valid ticket.
If you are accompanying a child, you may take photographs within exhibit halls. If you are an adult not accompanying a child, you may take photographs only by obtaining prior approval.
For your pleasant experience, visitors are not allowed to bring food into exhibit halls.
You can, however, enjoy your packed lunch in the Family Lounge (3F). We do ask that you clean up after your meal for other visitors.
(Please note that due to danger of causing burns, cup noodles are not allowed in the Museum.)
You can have lunch outside the Museum and come back as same day re-entry is allowed with a valid ticket.
Visitors are advised to use public transport due to limited parking space. Please note that there is a long wait on weekends and peak seasons (spring season) to enter the parking lot.
The Museum offers storage space for strollers and wheelchairs next to Ticket Office (1F). We do not, however, provide a stroller rental service.
Yes, nursing rooms are located on 2F and 3F.
You can participate in our paid programs by making a reservation on our website or purchasing a separate ticket at the information desk (1F) on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please note that you can only sign up for programs that take place after you have purchased the tickets.
When you cannot participate in a program, please cancel your reservation by visiting "My Page" on the Museum website to make space available for other participants.
1. Should you want to change or cancel your enrollment after the programs have started, please call to check with the Museum. For cancellation and refund, you must visit the Museum and submit a refund request form.
2. Pursuant to Article 23, Paragraph 2 of the Enforcement Decree of the Lifelong Education Act, you can receive a refund for cancelling your enrollment due to personal reasons after the programs have started, according to the standards for return of tuition fees set forth in Annex 3 of the Act.
1) When the Museum is unable to hold or provide space for a session, you will receive a refund of 10% of the tuition fees you have paid.
2) Within one month of paying your tuition fees, you can receive a full refund if the program you signed up for has not yet started. Before the program has progressed one-third of the way, you can receive two thirds of the tuition fees paid. Before the program has progressed halfway, you can receive half of the tuition fees paid. After the program has progressed halfway, you cannot receive any refund.
3) After one month of paying your tuition fees, you can receive a full refund if the program you signed up for has not yet started. After the program has started, you can receive a refund that is the sum of the tuition fee eligible for refund out of the fee for the month in which the reason for refund took place (tuition fee calculated based on the case where payment of tuition fee took place within one month) and total fees for the remaining months.
* Total tuition hours refer to the total number of tuition hours while tuition fees were paid and the amount of refund is calculated based on the number of tuition hours taken until the day on which the reason for refund took place.
3. In the case of regular programs, a class may be cancelled if the total number of participants enrolled is less than 50% of vacancy, in which case participants will receive a full refund.
It is difficult to specify which days are the best days to visit. However, there tend to be relatively fewer visitors on weekday afternoons.