Experience the joy of learning through play! Seoul Children’s Museum warmly invites you to become our family where children’s laughter will fill your hearts with joy.
How to Become a Member
Family membership is for immediate family only and can be purchased at the Ticket Office located on the first floor of Seoul Children’s Museum (until the Ticket Office closes on the day of purchase).
Annual fee for family of two30,000won
Annual fee for family of three40,000won
Annual fee for family of four50,000won
※ 10,000 won will be charged for each additional person
Free and Priority Admission to Seoul Children’s Museum(Before last admission)
Invitation to Member Programs
Museum Newsletters(via courier)
Benefits when Using Certain Facilities within Children’s Grand Park(To be confirmed)
※ Benefits are subject to change according to Seoul Children’s Museum policies.
Types : Families of two or more persons are eligible for family membership.
Term : Family membership is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- Unlimited access and priority admission to Seoul Children’s Museum (“Museum”) during opening hours (before last admission), provided that access may be limited when its operation is affected by unavoidable circumstances such as natural disasters.
- Newsletters from Seoul Children’s Museum (via courier)
- A family of two or more persons that has submitted a membership application and paid annual membership fees
- Your membership may be cancelled or you may be restricted from visiting the Museum or renewing membership in the case where you let a third party use your membership card, hurt the image of the Museum, cause damage to Museum property or disturb other visitors.
- Present your membership card upon admission to the Museum.
- Membership card may be used only by the member himself or herself.
- Lost or damaged membership cards may be reissued for a fee of 500 won.
- Children under 36 months of age are eligible for free admission. Visitors are advised to make a reservation when visiting on weekends or during school breaks, and bring identification for proof of age.
Membership can be renewed by visiting the Museum.
Membership is valid for one year from the date of purchase. Payment for renewal cannot be made before existing membership expires.
If there is no change of personal information, membership can be renewed by submitting a signed copy of application form with your name on it for consent to the use of personal information. If there is any change, fill in only the parts you would like to change and submit a signed copy with your name on it.
Membership can be renewed as long as you visit the Ticket Office before 5pm, even if tickets have sold out.
Membership applicants may change or cancel such application.
Members who wish to withdraw their membership must submit a membership withdrawal form and return their membership card. Seoul Children’s Museum must process the withdrawal within seven days from the date of withdrawal, which is the date on which the membership withdrawal form and membership card were submitted.
Annual fee will be returned after deducting the amount of actual use. *Amount of actual use: Admission fee (4,000 won per person) x Number of visits
※ Additional fees will be charged for participation in education programs.
※ The Museum does not offer discounts for parking fees as the parking lot is managed by Children’s Grand Park.