Strollers may be stored here. The Museum does not provide a stroller rental service.
Personal belongings may be stored in lockers. Visitors are advised not to store cash or valuable items in the lockers as security is not guaranteed.
- Right of Ticket Office on 1F, Right of Restroom on 1F
- 10am ~ 6pm
There are two nursing rooms for mothers to nurse their children privately.
- 2F Center & In Front of Toddler Playground, 3F Center
Visitors can receive first aid treatment for minor injuries.
Children and their families can read books or play with toys.
Group Lounge 1, 2
Group visitors can enjoy packed meals here.(Open only to groups with prior reservation)
- 3F (320 seats, 50 minutes per group)
This is a lounge area for individual visitors to enjoy snacks or packed meals. For safety and hygiene, the Museum does not provide hot water and visitors are prohibited from eating cup noodles or delivered foods.
Happiness Plus Café offers drinks and snacks for visitors.
The parking lot is operated by Children’s Grand Park according to its own regulations, separately from Seoul Children’s Museum.
※ Visitors are advised to use public transportation due to limited parking space.
※ Click here for directions to the Museum.
- Children’s Grand Park Main Entrance Parking Lot 1F & B3F (Size: 13,945m2, 397 parking spaces)
- 09:00~22:00 (Children’s Grand Park Main Entrance Parking Lot Hours)
Phone Charging Station
The station offers four mobile phone chargers.
The Museum provides wheelchair rental service upon visitors’ request.
- 1F Behind Ticket Office (Two wheelchairs available)